International Sempervivum forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exotic Garden Prague

2 posters

Go down

Exotic Garden Prague Empty Exotic Garden Prague

Post by george5167 Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:47 am

george5167
Green Rosette
Green Rosette

Number of plants : 1000 Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Exotic Garden Prague Empty floratour@volny.cz

Post by george5167 Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:08 pm

I grow rare plants for many years-take a look at www.exotickazahradapraha.cz. Background: MAGNOLIA TRIPETALA/40 years/, PINUS ARISTATA/60/PINUS NIGRA BONSAI/50 YEARS/, SHAPED TREES. Location: Prague-city, the size of the garden of 4000 m, special alpina on the medicine for about 30x30m. Number of plants: several thousand. I am not a gardener and botanist. Creating exhibitions of bonsai/Dresden, Berlin, Linz, Wels, Prague, etc.Now about 5 years creating the architecture of the garden of exotus. Exotic plant is one that is not common, and most people have never seen it. Basis: AGAVE, ALOE, sukulents.A supplement of: semperviva. Fit is the color scale for photography. I'm looking for in particular, white and yellow. For each query, I'll answer within 24 hours.

george5167
Green Rosette
Green Rosette

Back to top Go down

Exotic Garden Prague Empty Re: Exotic Garden Prague

Post by I'm the 1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:12 am

Hi George5167! Welcome here. I'm afraid this forum would not be the right forum for you. See, this is a foruum on Sempervivum (Jovibarba, Orostachys and similar plant), not the plants you grow (and sell). I'm afraid I do not understand the part on semperviva (Sempervivum?) Please explain: "A supplement of: semperviva. Fit is the color scale for photography. I'm looking for in particular, white and yellow." Thank you! If it is hard for you to write in English, do write short sentences in your own language. We will translate with an online translator.
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Number of plants : 2.000 Posts : 5336

Back to top Go down

Post by george5167 Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:01 am

Thank you for the quick reply. It is not very often. My interest for sempervivum is large.Through Ljubljana to the island of Lošinj go each year. How is it with the German language? This is my second native language. Hello.[b]

george5167
Green Rosette
Green Rosette

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm the 1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:51 pm

I can translate from German to English, no problem.
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Number of plants : 2.000 Posts : 5336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down