International Sempervivum forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S. zeleborii x kosaninii ex Koprivnik

2 posters

Go down

S. zeleborii x kosaninii ex Koprivnik   Empty S. zeleborii x kosaninii ex Koprivnik

Post by I'm the 1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:12 am

There is a report of y hybrid S. zeleborii x kosanini ex Korpivnik.

Some still refer Koprivnik is a place in Yugoslavia. Since the coutry named Yugoslavia exist no more for more than 16 years, the geo name is wrong.

Acording to some Koprivnik is a mountain range in Serbia.

Koprivnik, with a latitude of 42.65 (42° 39' 14 N) and a longitude of 20.23 (20° 13' 59 E), is a mountain range located in Kosovo, former part of Serbia.

Correct name would be S. zeleborii x kosaninii ex Koprivnik, Kosovo.

Does anyone know anything about this plant?

Last edited by Renata on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Number of plants : 2.000 Posts : 5336

Back to top Go down

S. zeleborii x kosaninii ex Koprivnik   Empty Re: S. zeleborii x kosaninii ex Koprivnik

Post by Mildak Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:13 am

REALLY? I think it is a miniature form of Sempervivum kosanii on Koprivnik are going next year, however this is a pretty dangerous area full of ALBANIAN drugs smugglers and criminals, so think about ...
Mildak
Mildak
Red Rosette
Red Rosette

Back to top Go down

S. zeleborii x kosaninii ex Koprivnik   Empty Re: S. zeleborii x kosaninii ex Koprivnik

Post by I'm the 1 Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Please take care!
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mildak Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Oh, sorry, but it shocked me mention of hybrids from Sempervivum kosaninii and Sempervivum zeleborii and other text and overlooked :-). Personally, I think it's lovely miniature form from Sempervivum kosaninii. The westernmost known locality from Sempervivum zeleborii is located in the Serbian mountains Sokolovica Ravan on a hill north of the city of Prolom Banja :-)

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/37322354

This year we just drove around the site, because we did not have accurate information and we did not have enough forces to find, as we previously searched for a new location Sempervivum kindingeri.

Last edited by Mildak on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mildak
Mildak
Red Rosette
Red Rosette

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm the 1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Zoran Nikolić must be a guy from Serbia? Hope he does not mind his photo being posted at this forum!
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mildak Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:42 pm

If you are still doing something wrong, do not contribute to this forum, I try to still some controversy, and still nothing. I feel very sorry. Photos are very difficult looking at Panoramio service, and I could not find her, so I took her out of the archives and the author said. Now I had the job, and a photograph found in the form of a link!

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/37322354

It's finally all right or I did something wrong again?
Mildak
Mildak
Red Rosette
Red Rosette

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm the 1 Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Sorry, Milan, I can not allow photos from other authors (not forum members themselves) to be posted at the forum without written permit of the author. Photos are subject to copy rights. I as administarator am responsible for the forum to respect copy rights.
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down