International Sempervivum forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sempervivum crazy woman from Slovenia

2 posters

Go down

Sempervivum crazy woman from Slovenia Empty Sempervivum crazy woman from Slovenia

Post by I'm the 1 Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:31 am

I was born in early 1960's and I am a lawyer by profession. Since Jauary this year I am a widdower with two teenage kids (son 16, daughter 14), trying so hard to keep a household of the three of us and some cats, a hamster and a ferret.

I become hooked on Sempervivums about 5 years ago. At first I was only looking to photos of semps and jovis on various web pages, than I started to buy and swap semps and I even know when I will stop doing it. I know it precisely - once I have all the semps there are on this world!

Till than you'll have to bare with me!
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Number of plants : 2.000 Posts : 5336

Back to top Go down

Sempervivum crazy woman from Slovenia Empty Re: Sempervivum crazy woman from Slovenia

Post by JOHN COLLINS Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi Renata ,

Have been busy propagating my collection since May 2010. Are you ready to do any swaps yet , like we did a few years ago ?
Regards

John

JOHN COLLINS
Bronze Rosette
Bronze Rosette

Back to top Go down

Sempervivum crazy woman from Slovenia Empty Re: Sempervivum crazy woman from Slovenia

Post by I'm the 1 Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:29 am

Sempervivum crazy woman from Slovenia 41880
John, my dear, you are ALWAYS WELCOME as a swapper.

I'm not sure if you know about my collection - I've been busy aranging my Semp garden and the collection is a total mess. I have pots in plastic vegetable / fruit crates on one side of the garden, put close one to another so I can not even walk between them, only arround them ... Sempervivum crazy woman from Slovenia 103569

Beside I have not made new list since fall 2008 - though this year alone I've bought more than 300 new semps - Sempervivum crazy woman from Slovenia 685288

So, what Ii'm trying to say is that Ii have absolutely no idea of what I have for swapping. Please make your wish list using my old list and I'll try to do my best!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:19 am; edited 2 times in total
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Number of plants : 2.000 Posts : 5336

Back to top Go down

Sempervivum crazy woman from Slovenia Empty GREETINGS TO SLOVENIA

Post by JOHN COLLINS Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Hi Renata ,

I know you're the woman to get the swapping season started after our trade in previous years !! .
I've got lots available this year so if anyone , besides yourself of course, is interested in doing some great swaps please email me on ja.collins2@virginmedia .com

Best Wishes

John

BLACKBURN
ENGLAND .

JOHN COLLINS
Bronze Rosette
Bronze Rosette

Back to top Go down

Sempervivum crazy woman from Slovenia Empty SWAPS

Post by JOHN COLLINS Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi Renata ,

Sounds like you need 10 pairs of hands at the moment . Why don't I send you my collection list and you can pick what you want . In return send me things i've not got listed in my collection .
Just can't see how to send an attachment at the moment . Should I send it to your personal e mail address and if so please e-mail on address below .

Best Wishes

JOHN COLLINS
Bronze Rosette
Bronze Rosette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down