International Sempervivum forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S. schlechanii in Bosnia and Herzegovina

3 posters

Go down

S. schlechanii in Bosnia and Herzegovina Empty S. schlechanii in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Post by I'm the 1 Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:04 am

Sempervivum schlechanin (wrongly written!!!) is reported to grow near planned motorway between cities Svilaj and Doboj south - Karuše in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

If anybody from Bosna and Hercegovina is reading this, please tell us more bout this plant and habitat. Thank you!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Number of plants : 2.000 Posts : 5336

Back to top Go down

S. schlechanii in Bosnia and Herzegovina Empty Re: S. schlechanii in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Post by Chromaphyo Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:08 am

Sempervivum schlehanii = S. marmoreum

Chromaphyo
Golden Rosette
Golden Rosette

Number of plants : 450 Posts : 322

Back to top Go down

S. schlechanii in Bosnia and Herzegovina Empty Re: S. schlechanii in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Post by vlasta Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:58 pm

hi everybody..... Very Happy
i live two hours from that place....maybe i will find out something more about this semps Very Happy

vlasta
Green Rosette
Green Rosette

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm the 1 Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:39 pm

Vlasta, that would be more that great! As far as I know this will the very first documented Sempervivum from your country. I came across the fact I mentioned in my first post here by a chance.

All in all, this motorway is to be 63 km long so gud luck in finding the habitat!
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Number of plants : 2.000 Posts : 5336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum