International Sempervivum forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets....

3 posters

Go down

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Empty Here you can put a pic of your dear pets....

Post by dex Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:54 pm

Žika Smile

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Hxw-zika

dex
Red Rosette
Red Rosette

Back to top Go down

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Empty Re: Here you can put a pic of your dear pets....

Post by I'm the 1 Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:21 pm

The great unwashed:

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... 45g-dizi-z Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Uld-Pictur
Dizel, Scottish Fold (double fold), 1.4.2009, male, with us since June 2009

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Cwq-komara Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Hkn-Pictur
Pomarančka / Komarančka, Maine Coon, born in summer 2008, female, with us since January 2009

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Rrf-tarika Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Pev-tara-v
Tara, born in spring 2004, adopted on 13 th November 2004, female neutrum (the queen of my heart!)

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Otk-DSC049
Srečko, male neutrum, born spring 2008, saved by me and my daughter from sewer system in Ljubljana and adopted in August 2008 (he must be closely related to Russian Blue, since he has lilac paws!)

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Me-erik Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Xj-erik-z
Erik - neutrum male ferret, born on May the 18 th, 2008, with us since August 2008

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Hw2-tobi Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Yvk-tobi1
Tobi - neutrum male ferret, born on 24 th October, 2008, with us since January 2009

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... 4dn-versae Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Oaa-DSC049
Versace, male, a frequent visitor (he eats, he sleeps, he vanishes ... and comes back few days later to do it all over again!)

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Iei-Pictur
Ocassionaly visiting - female cat - a beauty with blue eyes, but very shy - Srečo adores her!!!

Last edited by Renata on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Number of plants : 2.000 Posts : 5336

Back to top Go down

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Empty Re: Here you can put a pic of your dear pets....

Post by I'm the 1 Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Hb8-039
Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Index.php?action=generate&text=Tara%20celebrating%20her%206%20year%20with%20me&smilienummer=vorlage1.png&face=Airbus_Spezial
Well, "candels" are somehow unarranged ...

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... 3dn-034-2
Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Index.php?action=generate&text=Srecko%2C%20a%20six%20point%20four%20on%20the%20scale%20...%20Kilos%2C%20I%20mean%21%20&smilienummer=vorlage1.png&face=Airbus_Spezial
The cat tree is brand new, only few days old ...

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... 71k-019
Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Index.php?action=generate&text=Cucko%2C%20a%20%22son%22%20of%20Pomarancka%20and%20Dizel%20&smilienummer=vorlage1.png&face=Airbus_Spezial
What do you get when mixing up Maine Coon and Scottish Fold?
New breed - Maine Fold Scottish Coon named Cucko, more than 4 kilos at 6 months of age!
We decided to keep this kitten (other three left home!)
Behind him his sibling Piko
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Barracuda_50* Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Few pet family members..

Our Egytain Mau cat "Simba" and our ol Boston Terrier "Luna"
Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... DSCF9461

Simba again..
Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Simbasleepinghotday

Some of our frogs..

African Bullfrogs They eat mice..

"Toots"
Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... AngryToots

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Toots
"Wasabi"
Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... WasabiA

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... WasabiB

Horn frogs..
"Bakari"
Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... BakariB

"Jelly Bean" RIP no longer with us.. Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... 26503
Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... JellyBeanA

This is "Luna" our ol Boston Terrier going for a ride with hubby on the quad.
Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... LunaanddaddygoingforarideA
Going for a ride in the wagon.
Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... LunariddinginthewagonA
she also rides in the snow sled.. Dont have a pic of that at this time will have to get one.. She goes everywhere with us and does everything she always use to go out on the boat to..

Heres my daughters baby Pug we got her for her birthday..
This is "Hazel"
Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... DSCF0326

Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... Hazel9wksold

Here she is learning quads are cool to be on with hubby, soon she will love going out on the quad with us..
Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... DSCF0608
*Barracuda_50*
*Barracuda_50*
Silver Rosette
Silver Rosette

Number of plants : 81 Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm the 1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:44 am

Oh, Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... 858947 !

Seeing this I do not consider me an animal freak anymore! Wish Simba was mine! I've always wanted to have an Egiptian Mau, but here are rare and very expensive.

But frogs as pets?! Frogs??? Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... 2948749888
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Barracuda_50* Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Renata wrote:Oh, Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... 858947 !

Seeing this I do not consider me an animal freak anymore! Wish Simba was mine! I've always wanted to have an Egiptian Mau, but here are rare and very expensive.

But frogs as pets?! Frogs??? Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... 2948749888

Thanks Renata, Simba is very people friendly and he is also very human like but in a fur suit.. LOL!! Egiptian Mau's own there owners, there very demanding in there ways and very talkitive to, very devoted to there owner/very bonded with there family there not like other cats. He loves water and will play in a tub of water and drinks from the sink faucet, they can jump REALLY high to. They always have LOTS of energy always playing with toys and such always zooooooming around chasing and playing with the dogs. Luna is his best bud, he hates being seperated from her, if she goes out to potty or out to hang out with us outside he sits at the door and whines badly... He dont scratch furniture nor tear up the curtains, he dont bother my plants but he does LOVE getting into the kitchen sink always looking for water to play in.. He knows how to open doors if there not closed tight, drawers he pulls open and the cupboards. Egiptian Mau's are just that EXTREMLY SMART!! Have you tried finding a breeder, in the states here??

As for the froggies, we love frogs Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... 858947 they make very easy to care for pets, take up very little space and i love the males calling at night.. tongue

Love your scottish folds there pretty and love there faces.. Your cat tree reminds me of ours we have a pouch on ours like yours cats love to sleep in those pouches, mine is 5 yrs old now and Simba has really put it to use and now has the edge sorta tore up.. I guess im gona have to be doing some MAJOR sewing soon.. Very Happy
*Barracuda_50*
*Barracuda_50*
Silver Rosette
Silver Rosette

Number of plants : 81 Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm the 1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Oh, cat trees do last for limited time only. Our for example - for 3 to 4 years ... AT MOST!
Here you can put a pic of your dear pets.... 25rf59u
Leo, our 1 1/2 year old male neutrum, adopted from Poreč, Croatia - he is completly blind

We've bought Dizel, Scottish Fold in Zagreb, Croatia, but I've never considered buying an animal from the USA. It would be just to cruel to put an animal thru the long journey, quarantine and everything. I mean I love cats, some of the also for their look, but all of them for their "personality".

To me each one of my furry mates is special!
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum