International Sempervivum forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relict station of S. arachnoideum tomentosum in Périgord, France

3 posters

Go down

Relict station of S. arachnoideum tomentosum in Périgord, France Empty Relict station of S. arachnoideum tomentosum in Périgord, France

Post by Chromaphyo Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:47 pm

Please, see my message in ICN forum http://www.crassulaceae.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=279
In french, sorry !

Olivier

Chromaphyo
Golden Rosette
Golden Rosette

Number of plants : 450 Posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Relict station of S. arachnoideum tomentosum in Périgord, France Empty Re: Relict station of S. arachnoideum tomentosum in Périgord, France

Post by I'm the 1 Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:44 am

Wow! Photos speak for themselves, Olivier!
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Number of plants : 2.000 Posts : 5336

Back to top Go down

Relict station of S. arachnoideum tomentosum in Périgord, France Empty Re: Relict station of S. arachnoideum tomentosum in Périgord, France

Post by cohan Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:46 pm

very nice to see, and to understand a little of the situation of the plant: if i understood correctly, this is an isolated population, at the edge of the range of the species, and cut off from other populations, but so far, not differentiated from others..

cohan
Golden Rosette
Golden Rosette

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromaphyo Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:02 am

very nice to see, and to understand a little of the situation of the plant: if i understood correctly, this is an isolated population, at the edge of the range of the species, and cut off from other populations, but so far, not differentiated from others..
Exactly ! Very Happy

Chromaphyo
Golden Rosette
Golden Rosette

Number of plants : 450 Posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down