Page 1 of 1 • Share •
Mid July 2008
Sempervivum x fimbriatum - synonim Sempervivum x roseum is a crossing between Sempervivum arachnoideum and Sempervivum wulfenii.
Sometimes this plant is wrongly named - like:
- Sempervivum roseum 'Fimbriatum'
- Sempervivum × roseum 'Fimbriatum'
- Sempervivum Roseum Fimbriatum
This is a specie - a natural hybrid, that is rare in collections.
I'm the 1
- Number of plants : 2.000 Posts : 5336
Join date : 2008-06-14
Location : Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Union
Here is a photo from my collection
- Golden Rosette
- Number of plants : 200 Posts : 354
Join date : 2008-10-05
Location : Jaksic, Croatia
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum