International Sempervivum forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When buying - do you care at what price?

3 posters

Go down

When buying - do you care at what price? Empty When buying - do you care at what price?

Post by I'm the 1 Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:41 pm

Here's just an example of a Sempervivum cultivar named Bernandina

http://www.alpigena.com/rastline.asp?CID=71
3 rosettes for 1,00 €

http://www.merz-im-web.de/sempervivum/hoehepunkte-2007/sempervivum-bernardina-dachwurz.html
2 - 3 rosettes for 3,00 €

http://www.sempervivumgarten.de/sempervivum-hoehepunkte-2007.htm
2 - 3 rosettes for 3,00 €

I have not found this cultivar listed anywhere else.

When buying - do you care at what price? 197496

What I would like to as is: do you care for the price when buying semps?

I prefer cheaper plants ...
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Number of plants : 2.000 Posts : 5336

Back to top Go down

When buying - do you care at what price? Empty Re: When buying - do you care at what price?

Post by Marko.D Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:46 pm

I also prefer cheaper plants (of course...student..from Croatia haha)
but if plant is very rare and I decide that I can't live without it I don't
mind the price.
I always think to myself that there are milions dumb places where my money will end if I don't buy plants
When buying - do you care at what price? 192886
Marko.D
Marko.D
Golden Rosette
Golden Rosette

Number of plants : 200 Posts : 354

Back to top Go down

When buying - do you care at what price? Empty Re: When buying - do you care at what price?

Post by I'm the 1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:29 am

Marko.D wrote:I always think to myself that there are milions dumb places where my money will end if I don't buy plants

I never thought about this issue the way you do. But you surely gave a hell good reason to spend MORE money on the plants next year!

When buying - do you care at what price? Kue-o-smok
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Barracuda_50* Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:06 am

When buying - do you care at what price? 908109 Ive had a busy day today house work included,
but as for the price of plants there is some that are STUPID crazy expensive and theres no way i would pay like that when i can use that kinda money for other things i really need. But i have paid crazy prices for plants i want im my collection for future seeds and or cuttings to share with others. Ive paid crazy prices for orchids, carnivorous plants and some cacti as well. As for semps the prices aint to bad here in the US but would be nice to see some sell for a lower price, i try to get the best bargin i can for what im looking for.. When buying - do you care at what price? 77724

Renata, that smoking smiley is to cool... When buying - do you care at what price? 118907
*Barracuda_50*
*Barracuda_50*
Silver Rosette
Silver Rosette

Number of plants : 81 Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm the 1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:44 am

When buying - do you care at what price? 488069747 Oh, I quit smoking 3 and a half years ago and gained some 30 kilos .... There's nothing I wouldn't do for health! When buying - do you care at what price? 3709476758
I'm the 1
I'm the 1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Barracuda_50* Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Renata wrote:When buying - do you care at what price? 488069747 Oh, I quit smoking 3 and a half years ago and gained some 30 kilos .... There's nothing I wouldn't do for health! When buying - do you care at what price? 3709476758

Oh i know what its like to gain weight after quitting, i had to go on a diet and do excersize When buying - do you care at what price? 3122726175 like i dont get enough of that anyways LOL! with as much running around as i do tending to the GH's and plants and then working down in the plant room going up and down that stairway.. Im still way off from my weight goal.. But i do smoke about half a pack a day. If i dont have my cigs and a few cups coffee a day i would go nuts for sure.. When buying - do you care at what price? 771284
*Barracuda_50*
*Barracuda_50*
Silver Rosette
Silver Rosette

Number of plants : 81 Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down